Whether your client is buying or selling, problems happen in every home. Water heaters leak, circuit breakers trip too easily, and air conditioners don’t always keep up with summer heat. These everyday issues can cause big headaches for homeowners–especially just before or after a home purchase.
Recommending Home Warranty Plus with A.B. May is a great way to alleviate stress for your homeowner as they deal with home repairs both during the buying or selling process and long after closing when they’re settled into their home.
Explore this site to learn more about our home warranty plans, find helpful resources, read reviews, download a brochure, and discover answers to questions you may have.
Extensive Benefits for Buyers
Buyers choose a 13-month Gold or Silver Plan for comprehensive home maintenance and repair benefits:
- Includes up to $2,000 toward hundreds of covered repairs (due to normal wear and tear) per trade service call with a $75 service fee
- Beneficial annual System Checks for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and drain systems. No service fee unless an approved repair is also completed.
- Coverage options like backup sump pumps, tankless water heaters, and additional appliances may be customized for your plan
- 15% member savings on repairs and services not included in the plan
- 24/7 emergency service response
(*Gold Plans include cooking and dishwashing appliances. Additional coverage is available for other appliances.)
Everyone deserves a Seller Warranty!
- Free registration (no Buyer Warranty required)
- Active during the listing period up until closing
- No extra cost for HVAC coverage
- $250 credit toward code upgrades
- Up to $500 credit toward covered repairs per service call
- $95 service fee per trade call
Extra benefits, extra value
For Buyers: Buyer Warranties now include one-time coverage for a $250 code upgrade. Also, System Checks are now included at no extra cost for buyers. No service fee unless we also complete an approved repair. Read our System Check flyer for more details.
- Electrical System Check (valued at $150 with no service fee)
Our electricians will check critical components and educate homeowners about their electrical systems. We evaluate the panel and assess the location and function of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, GFCIs, and more to ensure the system is in great condition and properly maintained. We also include thermal imaging to check for hot spots in the electrical panel.
- Heating and Cooling System Check & Clean (valued at $208 with no service fee)
We will test, evaluate, and clean the major components of both the furnace and air conditioner to increase efficiency, extend lifespan, and reduce energy costs. Performed during non-peak seasons.
- Plumbing System Check (valued at $120 with no service fee)
Our plumbing technicians will check your water quality and hardness, evaluate your water heater, and perform a flush if recommended (up to a 50-gallon tank). Most manufacturers recommend annual water heater maintenance for improved performance and lower energy bills. Also, we will check your water pressure, valves, garbage disposal, and sump pump for safety and function. Flush excludes tankless and power vent water heaters. A fee will apply for larger tanks.
For Sellers: NEW! All Seller Warranties now include one-time $250 credit towards code upgrades that is perfect for inspection repairs.
We can’t wait to partner with you and take the hassle out of home repairs for your clients.
Service You Can Trust with A.B. May’s Do the Right Thing Guarantee®️
We are committed to offering exceptional home service. In fact, we guarantee it! We want to know if your clients don’t receive five-star service from us. We will work to make things right. We have been family-run for three generations and are committed to doing the right thing every time. We believe exceptional service builds lasting relationships.
We Promise To:
- Respect you and your home
- Answer the phone when you call
- Respond to emergencies 24/7
- Give our employee technicians top-quality training
- Provide service options with upfront pricing
- Stand by our work
- Provide consistently great service with every call
What is a home warranty?
Home systems work hard every day. A home warranty covers parts and labor for hundreds of household repairs due to normal use during the coverage period. If something can't be fixed, we'll provide options to replace it. See the trade pages in our brochure to review coverage for each home system. You can count on exceptional service from start to finish with A.B. May.
What repairs are included in a home warranty?
In the last year, A.B. May has tackled more than 50,000 covered repairs for things like:
- Dripping faucets and leaking showerheads
- Running toilets and non-working water heaters
- Broken air conditioners, furnaces, and thermostats
- Slow drains, clogged toilets and backed up sewers
- Failed sump pumps and dishwasher motors
- Clogged garbage disposals
- Faulty outlets and inoperable ceiling fans